We are pleased to announce that our X1 universal remote control has been updated to the V15 firmware version! This version fixes multiple issues for smoother control!
Here are the details of our updates:
1. Fixed the issue of the remote control and HUB disconnection and unresponsiveness for some devices.
2. Optimized the infrared learning function to solve the problem of learning difficulties for some devices.
3. Optimized the Activity execution process to fix the issue of source switching errors caused by Bluetooth device connection delays.
4. Optimized the macro execution process to fix the occasional error when the macro contains Wi-Fi control commands.
5. Optimized the automatic synchronization function of the remote control to fix the issue of occasionally failing to synchronize newly added devices from the app to the remote control.
If you have already purchased our X1 universal remote control, please update to the V15 version as soon as possible to enjoy the benefits of these fixes and optimizations. If you have not yet purchased, now is the perfect time!
We also encourage you to follow our overseas social media accounts to stay up-to-date with our latest products and services.
Thank you for your support and interest in our brand!